Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Barcelona with the Ladies!!

ugly face competition. i hate to lose, so i just don't haha. This is Kali's friend Cole. We all went to this bar that was really low key and chill so we entertained ourselves with faces.
Double fisting drinks on the beach. The mojitos were kicking and the day was fabulous. Oh and that is my grease rag. I wear it on the beach daily so i don't look as disgusting with my greasy hair aflighing around. lol Kali picked one up the next day
Peace signs for the peace tats on our feet!
la boqueria has lots of good food and spices. every day i would get a fresh squeeze juice. So far my favorites were the past two. Kiwi Coconut and the Blackberry Banana combos. I really want a juicer now!!!
my new tattoo of ron's name on my neck... how does everyone like it??
Tomorrow at 7 we leave this beautiful city for Seville. I can't wait a new city, and new sites, but no beach. We have literally been to the beach everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Savannah! You need to eat more; I see your hip bones, gross.

    ReplyDelete