Monday, June 21, 2010

Greece Pics

Last night in Greece and the last night of the group trip. from there on out we are on our own! just the way I like it. I'm to independent for tours and too impatient with stupid people that pee every ten min or need food every 5.
Me and Jo at the toga party drinking wine. thats all I could muster the night before we tore up the dance floor at a club on the island.
This is a pic from the private beach our hotel had in Poros. The night we went out to a club was amazing!!! I came home from dancing for hours to talk to Ron until around 7 am my time. I showed him the beautiful Greek sunrise. After we got off the phone I went to swim on this beach until breakfast started at 8. By the time I finished eating I thought I was going to die of exhaustion and went to pass out for 3 hours before it all started again. And Dave, I was drinking oozo, apparently it doesn't mix with other drinks well?? haha I found out
The view from my bedroom window. The sun rises to the left a little. An absolutely fabulous spectacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment