Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cause I'm having too much fun to sit down and write..This is Italy

Amazing zucchini spaghetti. The noodles were so fresh and delicious. Salima and I found this little hole of a restaurant and went in to eat. We felt a little out of place since every person in there was a man, but we stayed anyways, the attention wasn't that bad ;) Dad I almost ordered prosciutto and melon but after the pasta I was stuffed
Coin in the Trevi Fountain so that I can return some day. This was the morning after a very long pub crawl truthfully I was lucky to be standing with a smile on my face. Picture from the Pub Crawl below.
Just a fun street performer.
in Venice wearing Ron's gift haha
So all of us girls have been practicing our winks in Europe... this is just one of the thousands that we have done ;) there is actually a video of us doing them maybe I'll post that later if I can get it from Jo

2 comments:

  1. Well, one day you girls will "grow up" but delay it as long as possible!!!! Keep safe and stay close to friends. Love you and I am very proud of your accomplishments and those that will be forthcoming.

    Come home safe and Dad loves you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope if Ron wears that hat, we can call him "Captain Ron", ROFL. See you soon sis!

    ReplyDelete